Monday, January 30, 2012

Hugo

Outdoor Portrait by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on January 31st]

Once again, Mommy and I let Daddy sleep in, which he really appreciates. Actually, he got out of his bed all on his own, without one of us dragging him by the ankle or pouring ice cubes on him.

Once we had eaten lunch, I had a hard time waiting around all afternoon before it was time for the bunch of us to go out to a movie! We went to see Hugo at Kennedy Commons - it was a pretty good movie, although I really wanted to stretch my legs.

The movie was long, so we ended up getting home kinda late. I was a little bit emotional and tired and was really put out that we didn't go to Starbucks on the way home. I mean - there was a Starbucks right near the movie theatre! It would have taken no time at all! Man, I was annoyed.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!