Thursday, January 26, 2012

In The Blanket Fort

Spoonmouth by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

Pinkeye and head cold, day three. So... Mommy and I picked up where we left off yesterday and simply re-built the blanket fort in the living room. Of course, then Dennis decided to trash it, so we re-built it, so he trashed it again, so we re-built it, and put Dennis in his box.

I ate my lunch in that blanket fort. Soon after that, I had a tea party for a bunch of my toys in that fort. Mommy thinks that maybe spending so much time in there with me is giving her my cold.

After dinner, I was feeling well enough to go with my parents to the mall so that we could pick up Mommy's contact lenses, and then stop by Claire's house to get the food co-op order. I was pretty upset that I had to wait in that car.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!