Friday, January 06, 2012

Jenna's Spilled Hot Chocolate Record

The Checkered Pig by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I had a morning of dress-up games... both online and in real life. We had a really good time trying on a bunch of outfits... both virtual and actual.

Today I discovered amongst GG's things that she left behind was a sketchbook from when she was taking drawing lessons. We decided it was s shame to let it go only partially filled, so I decided to continue her work.

In the afternoon, George and Ursula came by, and they brought Jenna along! She and I had a blast - I made a whole lot of noise, which kept making Jenna spill her hot chocolate (on the dog, even). Honestly, I think she literally spilled her hot chocolate five times.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!