Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Jurassic Park

Virginia Field by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

I was up and full of crazy at a pretty early hour. I played in my room and I played in my parents' room and played in the living room... I had a great time! Television, snacks, you name it, it was a great morning.

This afternoon Daddy drove off to finally do some uninterrupted holiday shopping. Meanwhile, I watched Jurassic Park, which Zoe got me for Christmas. I LOVED IT. I was so thrilled I could barely contain myself - I immediately went into my bedroom and made my own little Jurassic Park playset!

I went grocery shopping with my parents in the late afternoon, which was fine - I had to be spoken to fairly sternly about being too crazy in the supermarket. Dinner was good, and then I had a late bedtime, as well... due to all the craziness.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!