Saturday, January 07, 2012

Ken's Tux

Leaning by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on January 9th]

Not much to report on from today, unfortunately. Daddy ended up coming home a bit early from work due to something of a pretty bad head cold that was a full-fledged fever by the time he got here.

Even still, he was able to help me with a little project. So I have this old Ken doll (to go with one that Gammy's friend Dia got me a few days ago) that came with some dumb clothes. I decided to make my own clothes for him. Gammy lent me a scrap of black fabric, which I took to my room. Along with a pair of scissors (Daddy made a few cuts for me) and a whole lot of tape, I made a tuxedo for my Ken doll.

When you look at it, it's kinda more scotch tape than tuxedo, but Mommy was so impressed that she broke out the sewing machine and helped me make a few additional adjustments. Pretty cool!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!