Friday, December 30, 2011

Marshmallows > Star Wars

Walking in Virginia by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on January 1st, 2012]

I decided to take a break from sugary cereal for breakfast today, which came as something of a surprise to everyone. I did manage to have a good morning, drawing pictures and playing with toys and hanging out with Nana and Jim and Mommy and stuff.

Once Daddy was out of bed, he went to Wal-Mart with Mommy and Nana and I. I had it set in my head that I was gonna buy some Star Wars toys with my spending money, but I decided to buy a box of Junior Mints and two bags of flavoured marshmallows instead. Food beats toys today. Once we got home, Mommy made us some gluten-free waffles for lunch!

In the afternoon, Mommy took Dennis for a walk in the forest, as did Nana and Charlieā€¦ but Dennis isn't exactly getting along with Charlie, so we had to keep some space between us all. Daddy and I followed along behind everyone. Actually, Nana and I had a nice evening together - she put me to bed as Mommy and Daddy went out to see a movie. I was on my best behaviour. Also, I absolutely love spending time with Nana, who is pretty awesome.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!