Friday, January 13, 2012

Mississauga Missing

Standing by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

Daddy was up really early this morning - he had a meeting early in Mississaugua. I was pretty sad, and missed him terribly while he was gone... which turned out not to be very long. Mississaugua isn't really very far from home. I was under the impression that he'd be gone for a day, and not for an hour or two.

We had a pretty good day at school - I made some really lovely get well cards for Mommy and brought them home for her. She's starting to feel a bit better, but we still kept things quiet around the house.

Mommy liked her get well cards so much that she offered to take me out to dinner - something that made me really excited - but Daddy took a little while longer than usual to get home from work, so we'll just do it tomorrow or something.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!