Monday, January 09, 2012

Not a Dead Frog

Another Peek over the Banister by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on January 10th]

Daddy was still sick today, so Mommy and Dennis and I decided to let him sleep in. The two of us had a nice morning of waffles and television, and then got our gear together to go over to Claire's house.

At Claire's house, Claire and I played with our dolls while our Moms planned the upcoming Sparks meeting. Claire's Daddy played Skyrim in the basement (which is exactly what my Daddy was doing at the time) and at one point I got really excited when I thought I found a dead frog outside. Alas, it wasn't a dead frog - it was a rock. Mommy practically pry me away from Claire to take me home.

The rest of the afternoon was pretty quiet - I did a lot of artwork while Mommy and I poured chicken noodle soup and orange juice into Daddy.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!