Saturday, January 21, 2012

O Canada

Eating Cereal by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on January 22nd]

It snowed today! We still haven't got the crazy massive whallop of winter that we usually see once a year, but at least it was something. I couldn't keep my eyes off of the window while I was at school - I loved to watch it snow!

After school, Mommy and I did some birthday present shopping for my friend Anton, who is having his party tomorrow. We got him a bunch of stuff, and a few little things for ourselves as well.

Daddy was home from work at an (almost) normal hour today, with NO work to do over the weekend! He and I actually sat down and played the piano together a bit. He taught me how to play 'O Canada', which made me happier than you'd think.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!