Friday, January 20, 2012

The Ontario Conservatory of Music

Funny iPhone by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on January 22nd]

Poor Daddy... I feel like I haven't seen him in days. He's been so busy with all of these projects at work! When he is at home, he's at his computer, working away. Or, take today, for example... once he got home from work and joined us for dinner, he completely passed out on the couch. Mommy and I left him there to sleep. Dennis snuggled with him and kept him warm.

As for me, I had a special meeting at the Ontario Conservatory of Music after school. Mommy brought me in to meet with a piano teacher, who sat me down at the keyboard and asked me to "show him what I know". I played a few little ditties here and there - the man gave me a sticker and told me he'd take me on as a student. Fun times!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!