Thursday, January 19, 2012

Pastel(s)

Knitting with Gammy by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on January 22nd]

Mommy started off my day by showing me scenes of gigantic trolls from a movie she watched last night. Pretty weird, but whatever.

Anyway, at school we learned how to draw and colour with pastels. I thought my teacher called them 'Pastel' (singular) so when I got home and wanted to use Mommy's pastelS, I got pretty confused about what to call them.

The temperature totally dropped today. Despite this, I got a really awesome playground session in with Claire. I sure wish I had elected to wear snow pants... but whatever, I got hot chocolate when I got home, which was awesome.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!