Monday, January 23, 2012

Pinkeye

Scarlet by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

Welcome to the world, Scarlet Barker (see photo above), born just a few short weeks ago!

Today wasn't great, but I made the best of it. I had something of a rough sleep last night... I have a pretty brutal head cold, plus Mommy and Daddy think I have some mild case of conjunctivitis in both eyes. Needless to say, I was feeling pretty brutal all day long.

Mommy was pretty good about keeping me busy... we played video games together, I drew lots of pictures, and we even made a big puzzle, which was lots of fun! Daddy ran some errands during the day, and when he came home, he brought me a Star Wars action figure, which made me really happy!

I made a special request of steak and mashed potatoes and Yorkshire pudding for dinner, so Mommy obliged. It was quite delicious! I was hoping we could get all dressed up and fancy for it, but it was kinda late and I'm, like, really snotty.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!