Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Polar Bear Clover

Photographing Charlie by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on January 12th]

Today at school, my class gathered together with our fifth grade 'buddies' and planned a pretty large and expansive and complicated game outside... we were all given animal identities (in the form of paper hats, which we made) and had to 'survive' out in the wild and stuff. It was pretty fun! I got to be a polar bear, which suits me just fine. Apparently, our class was so awesome and we were so good at the game (which is what I was told, honestly) that they bussed in other teachers from other schools to come and watch us and take notes. It's like we're part of some big experiment.

Perhaps my favourite part of the whole experiment was the fact that we got to have hot chocolate afterwards.

Anyway, it really seems as though Mommy is getting Daddy's brutal cold from the weekend, but she's determined not to be "as much of a wimp" as he was about it.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!