Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Puffy Coat

Slightly disheveled by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy wasn't feeling very good today, so I decided to really tone things down and be cool. Instead of being a spaz, I kept things nice and quiet, and let Mommy have a pretty quiet day. I made lots of crafts, drew pictures, played video games, watched television... it was good!

After Daddy came home from work (with a really short haircut!), we were all gonna go for a drive to do some shopping, but I took one look at my puffy winter coat (because it is minus a million degrees outside) and freaked out. I absolutely did not want anyone to see me in that coat. To prove my point, I drew a cartoon of me in the coat and emphasized its puffiness!

At bedtime, Dennis was being really silly and kept jumping on me, making me laugh. My giggles could be heard echoing through the whole house!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!