Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Shopping in Danville

Goat Feeder by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on January 1st, 2012]

I was up and excited for the day at a pretty early hour - I made sure I played with lots of my new toys, including my Barbie car, my art stuff, my vintage Strawberry Shortcake stuff, and I got to eat a lot of my new cereal. Pretty awesome!

Once Daddy was out of bed, Nana drove us out in the pouring rain to Sam's Club to do some grocery shopping and browsing for odds and ends. After that, we went to the Red Lobster in Danville, where Daddy bought us all a lovely seafood lunch. With the rain having stopped, we went to Target for more odds and ends.

Daddy's back was pretty sore once we got home, so we took it easy for the rest of the day. Nana and Mommy and I set up my Easy Bake Oven, and I made a little cake, which we all enjoyed after dinner. I had lots of leftover energy to expel (probably due to all that cake frosting) so Mommy took me for a run around outside before I went to bed.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!