Sunday, January 15, 2012

Sick Weekend

Smirking by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on January 17th]

Well as expected, this morning I woke up with a cough, a stuffy head, and a serious case of the sneezes. I requested that we just keep things simple and stay home today, so we did.

I played with my toys, did a lot of drawing, and managed to watch movies and stuff on television. Mommy and Daddy joined me for a fun game of Pictionary, and Mommy and I sent Daddy out for food and orange juice and stuff.

At dinner time, Mommy made another enormous batch of her special chicken noodle soup, which we all love. I went to sleep a little bit early, due to being sick, tired, and perhaps a little bit bored.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!