Tuesday, January 10, 2012

A Very Long Monday

Getting Gifts by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

Happily, today was the first day back to school since the Holidays. I was so happy to see all of my friends again - especially Anton, who told me that his Mommy bought some gluten-free food for the next time we have a play date.

As if school wasn't enough, as soon as it was over, Mommy came and picked me up and then we took the bus over to my swimming lesson, which is now scheduled for Monday nights. It was pretty good - I like my new instructor.

And then if THAT wasn't enough, Mommy and I rushed home for a quick dinner and then headed out for Sparks! We had a good time and made popsicle stick crafts. Things got a little out of hand at the end, however, when Claire and I started spitting water at each other. What can I say - it was a loooong day.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!