Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Welsh Heritage

Moody by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on January 21st]

Even though I had a relatively boring weekend, I still found the inspiration and effort to fill two pages worth of prose about it today in school. What can I say... I just love to write.

I had a pretty decent swimming lesson after school, but it was pretty clear to everyone that I'm really strong swimming on one side of my body, and the complete opposite on the other side. I guess I need to work on that.

Mommy and I struggled with the bus on the way to Sparks (something was messed up on the Woodbine bridge), but once we got there, we had a blast. We learned all about heritage - I did a presentation about my Welsh heritage, and then we ate some delicious delicious samosas!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!