Monday, February 20, 2012

Alexa

Car Seat Portrait by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on February 24th]

Mommy and Daddy and I kinda wasted away the morning... we took it pretty easy, ate some breakfast, watched some television, played some games on the computer and stuff. Eventually we got the lead out and ate some lunch. Er, we didn't eat lead for lunch. You know what I mean.

Daddy drove Mommy and I over to Fairview, so that Mommy could exchange the robe Daddy and I bought her for Valentine's Day. Returning it was no problem, but unfortunately she couldn't find anything good enough to replace it with.

Next, we all drove straight over to Lisa and Leo's house. There were lots of snacks - Lisa and Matt had stuff, plus we picked up goodies from the supermarket on the way. Leo and I played really well together, and we all got to meet Alexa, Leo's brand new baby sister! She's small. I was probably more interested in the gluten free cookies Lisa had, to be honest.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!