Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Ants on a log?!

Elevator by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on February 15th]

Back to school today, and it was pretty good. The temperature kinda dropped again (it's really been up-and-down a lot over the past few months, it seems), so it was feeling kinda winterish. When the snow finally came later in the day, it REALLY felt wintry.

Anyway, the coolest part of the day happened at my swimming lesson, during which I managed to swim the entire length of the pool (under supervision, of course) AND I was able to jump into the deep end of the pool. I'm really proud, as was everyone else! The entire length! Of the pool!

At Sparks today, I was pretty bewildered... Mommy made ants on a log for snack (since we're learning about healthy eating) and all of the kids really seemed to love them. I don't understand what the big deal about peanut butter and celery is. Hello... did I mention that I swam the length of the pool?!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!