Sunday, February 26, 2012

A Big Day in Dental History

Bowl by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on February 29th]

This morning I enjoyed a breakfast sandwich, and when I went to the bathroom to brush my hair afterward, I was shocked to discover that I had somehow lost a tooth while eating. Mind you... it wasn't the really loose one. It was the tooth NEXT to the loose one that I lost. I panicked when I thought I might have swallowed it, but Mommy found it on the floor.

The day was fine - I had a good piano lesson, and after that Mommy and I went over to Julie and Sarah's house. It was great!

At the end of the day - right after I wrote a letter to the tooth fairy to put under my pillow with my tooth, I pulled out my OTHER tooth all by myself. To say that I was ecstatic is an understatement. That tooth fairy won't know what hit her tonight... two teeth in one day!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!