Thursday, February 16, 2012

...break your Momma's back

Car Smile by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on February 20th]

Today was a little bit difficult for everyone. I dunno if it was the amount of sleep I had last night or all of the activity with Cool Uncle Gareth being home and everything, but I was pretty moody all day long. As far as we can tell, school was fine... it was everything else.

When Mommy picked me up at the playground after school, she told me it was time to go... and I kinda kicked her. Her response was to take me home immediately. I was so mad, I passive-aggressively stepped on EVERY SIDEWALK CRACK on the way home. Mommy thought this was pretty funny, which made her laugh, which just made me angrier. Not the effect I was going for.

Anyway, I was happy to play with Cool Uncle Gareth at home. Oh! And the report card I brought home the other day was good, so... nobody can stay annoyed with me for too long.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!