Monday, February 13, 2012

Daddy / Daughter / Ray Day

Eaton Centre by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

I had a decent morning... I played, did some crafts, drew some pictures, watched some cartoons, and then I had some lunch. As soon as that was done, I decided to spend the 20 bucks Nana got me on frozen yogurt, and was all set to have my parents drive me down to the beaches to get some... but then Daddy and I changed the plans around right before we were out the door.

He and I decided to do some Valentine's Day shopping for Mommy downtown, so we drove down, picked up our awesome friend Ray, and went to the Eaton Centre, the World's Biggest Bookstore, HMV, and other places. I managed to even talk Daddy and Ray into taking me out for ice cream, too!

After we drove Ray home, Daddy and I drove to ANOTHER mall, bought a special secret present for Mommy, and then bought a big bouquet of flowers, which we immediately brought home to Mommy. At the end of the day, I unsuccessfully tried making Mommy a fancy Valentine's Day card. Better luck tomorrow.

Listening to: Air - Le Voyage Dans La Lune


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!