Friday, February 10, 2012

A day without Clover

Drawing Again by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on February 12th]

Once again, I stayed at school for the entire day - everyone in my school (and other schools I think) had to practice for our big folk fest dancing extravaganza. So at lunch I ate leftovers from last night and then danced and danced!

While I was at school, Mommy and Daddy had the whole day to themselves, which they took advantage of by going out for lunch and taking care of some errands. When school was over, Daddy was the one to come and pick me up - he let me play a bit with my friends at the playground, and then bought me some candy on the way home.

Of course, he totally forgot that while he and Mommy were out during the day, they already bought me treats. I guess it's kinda funny that while they don't have me around, all my parents do is talk about how much they love me.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!