Wednesday, February 08, 2012

The Deodorant Ninja Strikes Again

As Dennis Watches by Clover_1
[As transcribed on Feb 10th]

Today was the first day in a while during which I didn't have any meltdowns, freakouts, overreacting fits, or crying spells. The last week has been trying for everyone... let's hope that I seem to be done with that little 'upset spell'.

School was all fine and good - Claire was over for lunch, and this time Daddy got to see what lunchtime is like around the house with two kids. Kinda crazy! We ate almost as much food as made it onto the floor.

Daddy took Mommy and I grocery shopping at the end of the day. I thought it was funny how he put some deodorant into our shopping cart without Mommy noticing and whispered "The Deodorant Ninja Strikes Again!", so he and I took turns sneaking funny or random items into the cart while Mommy wasn't looking. We laughed and laughed the whole time.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!