Thursday, February 23, 2012

Jumping on the Couch

Sunny Eye by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on February 26th]

The weather was unusually warm again today, which I suppose fits with the winter we've been having. Claire came home for lunch with me today, and the two of us had a lovely and quiet noon hour, eating our lunches and then playing in my room. Alas, I'm not allowed to climb on or jump on the furniture here (at least not while anyone is looking), so we had to entertain ourselves politely.

This was not the case after school, when I went over to my friend Anton's house. I really get along well with Anton's Mom... maybe because she actually lets me jump and hop on the couch! Seriously... I think I must've been jumping and hopping on their couch for, like, the entire time. So much fun!

Then it was time to go home, where I'm not allowed to jump on the couch. Ugh, my parents can be such a drag sometimes.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!