Saturday, February 11, 2012

Making Valentines

Party Girl by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on February 13th]

When I left for school this morning, Daddy was still asleep. When I came home for lunch - Daddy was still asleep! Amazing. By the time I was finished with school for the day, he was awake and picked me up in the car so that he and Mommy and I could run some errands.

First we went over to the bulk food store to buy goodies to make Valentines with. Daddy and I checked out a few stores while Mommy visited the thrift store, and then we drove all the way down to the butcher to buy some food for dinner. It's hard to believe, but these simple errands took us two whole hours!

After dinner, Mommy and I carefully made valentines with all of the candy we bought... I had a hard time NOT eating all of the candy. I think I ate about half of it.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!