Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Meltdown at Sparks

Ferry Wind 4 by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on February 9th]

School today was pretty good... I got to see my friends and was pretty happy to not be trapped in the house with coughing parents who won't entertain me nonstop. From all accounts, it was a good, normal day.

Daddy picked Mommy and I up from school once I was done playing at the playground and drove me over to my swimming lesson. He was really proud of how good my backstroke is coming along. I had a wonderful time!

We came home and had a quick dinner, and then Mommy took me to Sparks - where I had a complete and total meltdown. I went straight to bed when I got home. What a shame... I missed out on singing the song about healthy eating my parents wrote for Sparks!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!