Wednesday, February 22, 2012

A Musical Day

Snow Hike by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on February 26th]

I woke up this morning thinking it was Monday. Man, that whole Family Day long weekend thing really screwed up my internal clock. Tuesday. Today is Tuesday. Got it.

It was a pretty busy day at school today - I had Selwyn Singers at lunch, which was pretty cool... we sang and stuff, even though my regular singing instructor (who also happens to live a few doors down from me) is away yet again. No prob - I really like the substitute. After school, I had band practice... the recent enthusiasm for piano playing that I've been having is paying off!

Once I got home, I discovered that Mommy had painted the big wall in my bedroom with whiteboard paint - just like the stuff lining the walls at Daddy's office. I can't wait to draw on the walls!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!