Saturday, February 25, 2012

No Storm

Ruckle Point 4 by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on February 28th]

So, last night we all heard about this monstrously crazy snowstorm that was supposed to come out of nowhere and completely wipe us all out. Considering that we've been languishing in semi-warm springtime weather all winter long, it kinda made everyone feel like we were gonna be punished.

This morning we all woke up only to discover that... well, there was no storm. Nuthin'. No snow on the ground, no blizzard, nuthin'. Midway through the day, we got hit with some gross freezing rain, but that was about it. Looks like we dodged a bullet... for now.

Once I got home from school today, I retreated into my room and drew all over the walls with dry-erase markers. It was a blast! Mommy's idea of coating the place in whiteboard paint was a great idea.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!