Friday, February 24, 2012

Obscene

Loose Tooth by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on February 28th]

So, here's an interesting blog entry for Daddy to write. First of all, after school, Mommy went over to my class and visited with Mrs. Bradley, who had nothing but amazing things to say about me. She thinks I'm smart, fun, and seems to think I'm totally thriving in our class. She says it's very important that I stay challenged moving forwards.

That's not really the interesting, part, though. Once I got home from school, I drew a picture that really made me laugh. Mommy came over to see what I had drawn, and was shocked to discover that I had illustrated my very first obscene drawing! I don't need to go into details here, but needless to say, it was kinda inappropriate.

Mommy explained that I shouldn't draw stuff like that... but I'm pretty sure that I could tell that she and Daddy were holding back laughter the entire time.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!