Tuesday, February 21, 2012

The Petition

Stonewall by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on February 24th]

It's Family Day in Ontario, a unique holiday in which nothing is open and everyone has the day off. So... Mommy and Daddy and I had a quiet morning, and I dealt with the fact that I wasn't gonna have swimming lessons as usual. I really really love my swimming lessons.

After lunch, we all hopped in the car and drove out to the Bruce trail, where we found a new chunk to explore. There was still a little bit of snow on the ground, so we had a good time trudging through the wintery wilderness. For some reason I held Daddy's hand the entire time, which he thought was really sweet.

Once we got home, I decided to put together a petition to the General Mills Cereal company, in order to persuade them to bring back Yummy Mummy and Fruit Brute cereal. I got all my stuffed animals and toys to sign it. My parents were pretty impressed... nobody put me up to that.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!