Thursday, February 09, 2012

The Phantom Tollbooth

Enjoying the Outdoors by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on February 11th]

School was okay today... nothing too amazing to report. I tried telling some friends of mine about this really cool book Daddy's been reading to me at night: The Phantom Tollbooth, which is about a boy who has magical adventures in a fantasy land, and it's all about philosophy and words and logic and numbers and puzzles and stuff. It's so cool... I really look forward to havinh him read it to me at night.

Also, when I got home from school, Mommy and Daddy put on Pirates of The Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl for me. I enjoyed that, too... but I didn't like all the scenes where the pirates had gross teeth and stuff.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!