Sunday, February 12, 2012

Piano & Stew

Wild Child by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on February 13th]

To avoid a repeat of yesterday, Mommy and I made sure that we got Daddy out of bed at a reasonable hour. He and I watched the animated movie version of The Phantom Tollbooth, which he absolutely loved as a kid. I didn't think it was as good as the book.

After lunch, Daddy took me to my piano lesson, which by all accounts went well - the teacher had great things too say afterwards. She thinks I'm really smart and awesome. Mommy picked me up when I was done, and took me over to Julie and Sarah's house again. We had another really fun visit!

Mommy developed a severe headache, but was still able to cook the best beef stew I've ever eaten in my life, and I made sure I let her know.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!