Sunday, February 19, 2012

Rockin' The Suburbs

Bass by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on February 21st]

Mommy and Daddy and I were all up pretty early this morning to big a fond adieu to Cool Uncle Gareth, who headed back to You Nork City today (courtesy Gammy and Grandpa). The rest of the day was fairly normal, considering it wad the start of the long weekend.

I had my piano lesson in the afternoon, which went awesome (although my teacher says I need to watch my posture). After that, Mommy and Daddy took me with them as they ran a bunch of errands. We even went to Old Navy and bought some clothes and stuff.

In the evening, I played my piano while Daddy played his new bass guitar (see photo). I think the two of us might even form a band... but first he has to finish the work he brought home from the office.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!