Monday, February 06, 2012

Scary Squids

Alien Bow by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on February 9th]

Today wasn't my best day. I wanted to go out today, having felt a little cooped up yesterday... Daddy's's been glues to the computer for work AND he has a cold, so we've been kinda grounded.

Mommy and Dennis took me out for a walk around the block, and then I convinced Daddy to drive me out to New York Fries for a quick snack... a snack that just didn't seem to hit the spot. We did some much-needed grocery shopping, too.

At night, Mommy read to me from my Squids book, which unfortunately got me really scared. To make me feel better, Mommy and I planned an ice cream social.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!