Thursday, February 02, 2012

Slippy

Autumn Profile by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on Feb 7th]

Okay, so you know how on yesterday's blog post, I mentioned that it was Groundhog Day? Heh, that's impossible. Groundhog Day is on February 2nd, not on January 1st. There's no way I could have predicted the events (or outcome) of Groundhog Day two full days before it happened. It must've been a weird error. Either that, or Daddy is erroneously writing all these blog posts a week after the fact in a feeble attempt to catch up.

So yeah... Wednesday. Uh... Claire came over today, and the two of us had a lot of fun. Mommy developed a newfound appreciation for parents who raise two kids - usually I'm more than enough for her to handle. The two of us were very silly.

Yesterday's warm weather paired with today's rain made things really really muddy. In fact, today I slipped in the mud and skinned my knee. I proudly showed off my wound to Daddy when he got home from work.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!