Friday, February 03, 2012

Squids and Octopuses

Barbie Car by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on Feb 7th]

Groundhog Day today! Depending on who you talked to / what radio station you listened to, Wiartion Willie saw his shadow, so we are spared a later winter, I think. If the weather outside is any clue, we stopped having winter a month ago. It's positively warm outside - like 10 degrees! [Just pretend you didn't read that last but on the blog two days ago].

I had another day where I stayed at school for the full day... this time it wasn't choir or band practice, it was folk dancing practice. APparently we have some big school-board-wide performance coming up.

I did lots of arts and crafts in the afternoon, and I brought home this really wacky book about squid (Called "Squids") from the library - so wacky it continuously and inaccurately states that the plural of 'octopus' is 'octopuses' and the plural of squid is 'squids', which DRIVES MY DADDY CRAZY.

I'm kidna fascinated by that book, one way or another.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!