Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Step on a crack...

Waffle Cone by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

Happy Valentine's Day! Daddy and I started the day off by giving Mommy the card we made her as well as the fancy bathrobe. Then, it was off to school, where my friends and I exchanged cards and lots and lots of candy! So awesome. Valentine's Day is pretty great.

When school was finished, I was shocked to see who came to pick me up: Cool Uncle Gareth! I dropped all my gear and ran across the schoolyard to tackle-hug him. He and I played Lego and stuff in the afternoon... and he taught me about not stepping on sidewalk cracks (so as to not break my Momma's back).

Mommy made a fancy Valentine's meal of lasagna and crème brûlée. I had to run and hide when she broke out the blowtorch to prep the dessert.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!