Sunday, February 05, 2012

Stressed to Sleep

Bog Bench by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on Feb 8th]

It was something of an up-and-down day. I had a nice morning I suppose, although I was somewhat bored. Eventually Daddy (who was glued to his laptop all day doing weekend work) drove Mommy and I over to my piano lesson. The class I'm in is good, but I kinda have to start from the beginning, seeing as how it's a new school.

After that, Mommy and I went over to Julie's house - I haven't seen her or Sarah in so long! I played really nicely with Sarah and James... we had a really good time. A really great play date! By the time Daddy came go get us, the slight sniffle he had in the morning had turned into a full-blown cold.

For some reason, bedtime was traumatic tonight. I somehow convinced myself that I couldn't sleep... and when I didn't fall asleep immediately, I started really freaking out. I think I eventually stressed myself to sleep.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!