Friday, February 17, 2012

Wiggly Tooth

Party Girl 2 by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on February 20th]

We had a supply teacher at school today, which was fine... we read a story about a frog. Any day with a story about a frog in it is a pretty good day. Also at school, we practiced for folk fest with a few square dances and the like.

At the end of the day, I went over to Gammy and Grandpa's place and helped Cool Uncle Gareth make his specialty for dinner - authentic Mexican tacos (and as usual, a second dinner just for Nee-Nee).

I'm also happy to report that one of my front teeth (along the bottom) is extremely wiggly now! I can even slide it over and move it behind the one next to it, it's so loose. But don't anyone come near it. I'm very happy to let it come out on its own, thank-you very much.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!