Wednesday, February 01, 2012

You Are My Sunshine

Asulkan Trail 07 by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on Feb 7th]

Groundhog Day today! Depending on who you talked to / what radio station you listened to, Wiartion Willie saw his shadow, so we are spared a later winter, I think. If the weather outside is any clue, we stopped having winter a month ago. It's positively warm outside - like 10 degrees!

I stayed at school for lunch today... it was the first-ever meeting of the "Little Singers" club, so I guess I had choir practice. We all sang "You Are My Sunshine," which is lovely. After school, I had band practice... but the teacher wasn't around, so there were no instruments or anything. Bummer.

By the end of the day, I was positively exhausted, and was kinda cranky and whiny. But hey, can you blame me? Choir AND band. What am I, a performing monkey?!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!