Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Chicken Caesar Salad

Asulkan Trail 08 by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on March 4th]

At school today, we started on a pretty massive project... one in which all of the kids in my class (or perhaps more?) make a big quilt out of foam puzzle mats and things. We get to make them about whatever we want, but need to make sure they speak to ourselves, and what kind of people we are. I chose to make mine about chicken caesar salad.

After school today, Mommy and I rushed over to my weekly swimming lesson... and my instructor wasn't there. Soon all of the other classes had started, but my instructor never showed up! We were kinda annoyed.

We had Sparks in the evening after a quick dinner. It was pretty good - my friend Helena had a lot to talk about and discuss.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!