Thursday, March 15, 2012

Comfort Shows

Compass by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on March 16th]

Yesterday. Mommy tried to make a black forest birthday cake to celebrate her big day, but it didn't really work... it ended up collapsing and turning into muck. No problem - today she turned it into a delicious birthday custard-free trifle.

I was still pretty sick today, and once again my hopes of going to the museum were completely dashed. Instead, I stayed home sick and along with Dennis, did my best to get on Mommy's nerves as much as possible.

I got out of the house in the late afternoon for a brief walk around the block and stuff. Other than that, I watched 'comfort shows' on Netflix... you know how some people eat 'comfort foods'? I watch 'Comfort shows' on television. Little Bear is a good example.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!