Monday, March 05, 2012

Fish & Chips

Snow Hike 2 by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on March 10th]

I really wanted to go out for lunch today, so Mommy sat me down and had me decide what I wanted. Now, I've watched Daddy eat Fish & Chips several times, but haven't been able to partake due to my wheat allergy. So... we looked up a Fish & Chips place that serves gluten-free food, and found an awesome one downtown!

We drove over and ate a whole lot of food. When I was said and done, I had to admit that Fish & Chips are a bit of a letdown, but I still liked them. As soon as we were finished, we walked around and bought some odds and ends. We even drove out to Scarborough for a few errands.

Anyway, once we got home, Daddy and I played snowboarding video games and read books before bed.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!