Sunday, March 25, 2012

Happy Birthday, Molly!

Preppy Sweater by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Mommy]

Brrr, it's cold today! I think it feels like winter again. We hibernated in the morning with oatmeal and Avatar. And since I didn't talk to Daddy last night, we called him this morning.

Mommy and I decided to give Grandpa a break, and we took the bus to piano class. My teacher said I did very well and to keep practicing. On the way home, we stopped by the toy store to buy a birthday present for my friend Molly. We also checked out the new neighborhood bookstore. I got a cool book about sharks.

Once home, we had time to watch one episode of Avatar before Mom made dinner, and I made Molly a card. After dinner I changed for the party and Grandpa gave me ride over. The party was at a gymnastics school. It was so much fun! We got funny nicknames ( I was Stinky Toes!), and played on a trampoline. Then we had cupcakes and did a craft.

When I got home, I was ready for bed, but Mom insisted that I wash my stinky toes first, so after a lengthy shower, I collapsed into bed, exhausted from another fun and busy day.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Daddy said...

Today was pretty exhausting. We all made our way to the set early in the morning, ate breakfast, and started the shoot. We got the obligatory product shot out of the way first, but then things went a bit squirrely... the actor that we brought from Canada couldn't really stay focused and perform on camera. After several agonizing hours, we had to make the decision to replace him with our Mexican stand-in which was hard. Poor Francesca got the dubious honour of having to tell a four-year-old and his mother that they weren't working out.

Once we made the switch, the day proceeded full-steam ahead, and we got everything in the can that we needed. I still felt pretty shaken up about it, though.

We all went to another lovely dinner, but at this point I was so full of several days worth of Mexican food that my appetite just completely evaporated. It had been a long, trying day. Only one left.

10:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!