Thursday, March 01, 2012

Headache and Steak

Tooth Presentation by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on March 6th]

Unfortunately, Mommy had a pretty awful headache today. It's been a while since she had one of those, so I guess the fact that it was something of a doozy really made sense. As usual, while Mommy suffered, I was really cool about it and basically stayed out of her way.

The fact that Claire wasn't able to come over for lunch (she and her Mommy are both sick) kinda made things a bit easier for Mommy and her headache.

My the time dinner rolled around, Mommy wasn't really in any condition to slave over a hot stove, so we waited for Daddy to come home from work and then I asked if we could go out for dinner. We hit up the local watering hole and I ordered a massive steak. I ate every last bite. It was delicious!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!