Thursday, March 08, 2012

Infections and Surgeries

Christmas Card for Nana by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on March 14th]

Traditionally, my friend Claire comes over lunch on Wednesdays. Unfortunately, she's feeling a little bit sick, so it was just Mommy and Dennis and I for lunch. Claire's Mommy has some sort of lung infection, so we're all really hoping that Claire doesn't also have a lung infection.

Not much was happening today, so Mommy decided she'd download the free trial of Netflix to the PS3. I watched a few kid's shows and stuff... but overall Mommy and Daddy aren't very satisfied with the selection available.

Max & Jenna came over after school, and we all played in my room and stuff, Max goes in for eye surgery tomorrow, so everyone's a little nervous.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!