Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Infectious Birthday

Along the Avon by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on March 16th]

Ugh, I was so sick all day long today. I didn't sleep so well, and most likely had some weird fever dreams. I was pretty groggy at breakfast, and never got out of it.

Um... incidentally, it's Mommy's birthday today! Yaaay! Happy birthday, Mommy. She got presents and stuff from everyone, so that was pretty cool. We were gonna go out for lunch and dinner, but those plans had to be kiboshed due to my illness. I just sat in the living room chair, wrapped up in a blanket.

After Daddy came home from work (with a cool 'get well soon' present for me) he drove Mommy and I over to a clinic on the Danforth. We waited in the waiting room for a long time, and eventually saw a pretty good doctor, who told me that I had two ear infections! No wonder I was feeling so sick.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!