Wednesday, February 29, 2012

The Playmobil Pool

Dangling by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on March 4th]

So a while back, Nana sent me a gift of twenty bucks. I've meant to spend it a lot of times over the past month or two - I even went shopping with Daddy a while ago to buy something - but couldn't ever settle on what I wanted.

Seeing as how that money was totally burning a hole in my pocket, today I sent Mommy to the toy store to go and buy the Playmobil Pool that I've had my eye on for AT LEAST a year. I gave her pretty specific instructions... she was to buy it today while I was at school, and then put it together while I was away so it could be there when I get home.

I was happy to come home from school and find the Playmobil Pool thing, all set up in my bedroom for me to play with. Thanks, Nana!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!